~ I Choose ~

I choose who I want to be friends with.

I choose who I want to spend my quality time with.

I choose who I want to trust.

I choose who I want to talk to.

I choose who I want to share my emotions with.

I choose who I want to be comfortable with.

I choose who I want to be weird with.

I choose who I want to laugh with.

I choose who I want to be loud with.

I choose who I want to be crazy with.

I choose who I want to be sarcastic with.

I choose who I want to share my secrets with.

I choose who I want to gossip with.

I choose to who I want to tell what's in/on my mind.

I choose who can be close with me.

I choose to who I want to pour what's inside me.

I choose who can see the real me.

I choose who won't see the real me.

I choose who can know me.

I choose who can understand me.

I choose to who I want to take off my "mask".

I choose because I want to.
I choose because I need to.
I choose because I have to.
I choose because I have a choice.
I choose because of my experiences.
I choose because of what I've been through.
I choose because of things that happened had taught me.
I choose for the sake of my happiness.
I choose for the sake of my dignity.
I choose who I want to choose with my own terms.
I choose so I won't make the same mistakes.
I choose so I won't lose anymore friends and/or family.

From now on, I will choose again.
So that from now on, I know I didn't make a bad choice. Again.

Comments

Popular Posts