~ I Remember ~

I remember..
We have known each other since standard 1. [because we are in the same class ;p].

I remember..
We become close friends when we were in standard 4.

I remember..
When we start become close friends, we also start to share our breakfast. 1 nasi lemak and 1 cup of coke every morning. If today I buy nasi lemak and she buy the drink, tomorrow will be vice versa.

I remember..
She's the first person who I told about my ultimate secret.

I remember..
She's the only person who watch me cry when I told her about 'it'.

I remember..
I will feel relax, calm, safe, all problems gone, every time I met her and talk to her.

I remember..
Even we were in a different class, we barely meet, barely talk to each other, n even lost contact for years.. But when we meet again and start to talk, it seems that everything never change. Our relationship never change. The feelings, the way we talk, the understanding, everything, never change.

I hope this relationship/friendship will stay like it use to be forever. I hope, even though we barely meet and talk to each other, didn't contact, have our own family [I know you already do =)], etc, and when we meet 1 day, nothing is change [you know what I mean by change ;)].

I will love you forever and you will always be my BEST FRIEND I ever had.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ainul Amelia Abu. May you always be under the guidance and protection of HIM, and also happy with your new 'family'.


30th September 2013.

Comments

Popular Posts