ZzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzZzzzzzzz....

OK. To be honest, the reason I 'm writing this blog right now is because I'm so DAMN SLEEPY!!!! Aww mannnn!!! I dunno what to do right now! There's nothing to do actually. No site. No documents that need to be printed and bind. No LEN Assignment that need to be done. No NOTHING! And seriously it's not productive for me. AT ALL! Supposedly if you're working, you need to have work to do. Especially when you're in the office. Or need to be done at least. But right now, just........ Sit. Sit in front of my laptop doing..... I dunno. The same thing..? Hmm.. I know it's not that fun doing documentation or LEN Assignment. But at least I have something to do to keep me from asleep. And I'm getting bored with iPod's game. Even I wanna play games from laptop, I have to think twice. Because it's not appropriate to play games with this kind of environment. Actually, it's not appropriate to do anything that people can see straight without they come near to you. You get what I mean? I give ya another example. Reading books. People can see that you're reading a book, right? Without they coming near to you to see what you're doing? So that's what I mean. I wanna have at least a book for me to read on my hands. A puzzle book that I can write on. NOT on my iPod. But from a REAL book. I've tried to read e-books from my iPod. And it's not fun. And I'm still sleepy. I've also tried to play Word Search through my iPod. ALSO, not fun and still sleepy because it's too small and I'm using my finger not a pen. HAIH! I'm sooo tired right now. Not because tired of doing anything. But tired of doing nothing. And that's TWO different things. Hmm.. I dunno what else to write right now. *sigh*

Guess I just need to continue to feel sleepy and doing all that "same thing". *BIG YAWNING* ZZzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts