~ 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down ~

Someone gave me an idea of what to post on my blog after watching a video. Something that I can post *since I've barely post anything* while I'm still thinking whether I want to make another post regarding my age addition during or after my birthday. Haha.. SO.... What's this post about? Well... It is about a list of things to do before you get married. Hmmm... I should have more times to complete the list, right, since *for the time being* I don't have to think about marriage because I don't have someone special..? Hehe.. Okay, then. Let's start to tick the list and see what's left shall we?

1. Travel.... With BFFs
Hmm.. Never done that. With BFF. Would love to, but I don't know with who. Hmm..

2. Learn to cook
Errr... Well, to be honest, I'm not really into cooking, but I'm more into baking. But hey, when you are married, you need to know how to cook, right? So I am willing to learn. I've learned my favorite though, which is Sambal. And also I know how to cook all *or maybe most* the very simple basic foods. Heheh..

3. Be financially independent
Be financially independent like......? *???* Ok, I assume like paying bills, buy your own stuffs, do some savings, and such, like that? Well, once I've started working, I've already start to paid everything that are mine and  also things that I use *but not under my name*. So I can 'tick' this, right? Except I still don't have my own house and car. But I still can 'tick', right?

4. Face one of your biggest fears
And that is......................... KATSARIDAPHOBIA??????? Hahahahaha.. I do, have other fears, but I think this *kind of* scare me the most *I think*. But I don't think I want to be in a place with lots of it. I think I will pass this. Or maybe I will find other fears so I can still do it. Hahah!

5. Live alone
This is actually one of my dreams. Except that I still don't have my own house. If I want to live alone, I want to live alone in my own house. Not in a rent house. So I want to put this on my top list.

6. Accomplish a goal
The truth is, one of my important goal is to ease the burden for my mom. But with my current job and salary, I couldn't. Hmmmm... But I will. One day. I hope I manage to accomplish it.

7. Find your drink of choice
WHAT KIND OF DRINK YOU MEAN BY THAT..?? Hahah! My drink will, and always be, SKY JUICE. Or milk. Hahaha.. So that means I've completed this, right?

8. Make the first move
THIS.... I will for sure...... Will pass. Hahaha... Nope. I won't make the first move. If you mean first move by approaching a guy. Oh, no. I am not going to do that. Nope. No way. Hehehehe...

9. Challenge yourself
Give me a challenge. Than I will do it *if I could, or able*. But I think I have challenge myself to do a few things, such as play most of the games at Movie World, Gold Coast, Australia. So, I think I'll put a 'tick' for this.

10. Take a road trip
Is going for outstation considered as road trip? Hahaha.. Don't think so. Well, I would love to. Maybe one day with someone. Or anyone.

11. Try a nice restaurant... By yourself
I think. I've tried. A few restaurants. By myself. I think. But I think I want to consider this as a restaurant with good or best ratings..? Such as restaurants with 3-5 stars or as they call it Michelin rate?

12. Live somewhere else
Well, I've studied at Melaka for a year. Can that be considered as "live somewhere else"?? Hehe.. Or "somewhere else" means other countries..? If THAT, than that means I didn't accomplish this.

13. Learn to drive manual
Errrr... Done that!..... During car license test. Bahahahahahah!!

14. Find a new show... And watch it all in one weekend
Hurmmm... This will be hard. Most shows have lots of seasons, and one season have like *the most* 20++ episodes. So, then, I will find a show that have less seasons and episodes in one season. Hahah!

15. Get fit
Errrr.... Ermm... Errrr.... Ermmm.. *I think you will/have get it* *sarcastic smile* *but I will consider it*

16. Build something with your hands
Wanna build a snowman..?? Hahaha.. Nope. Not snowman. But I think I've build something during school days. Or do you mean by build big things??

17. Stay up until sunrise
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS, I would say... I am happily, proudly admit that I've done that. Not only until sunrise, but until the men are going to mosque for their Friday prayer. It happened during studies at MMU. YMing with........... My ex..... But at that time, we were only "friends". That is one of the craaaaaaaziest thing that I've done during studies. Hahah..

18. See your favorite artist live
YEAYYYY!! Done that, too!! *proofs below*


19. Make a list of books to read... And then read them all
Ermm.. I have, a list of books. Err.. Well, not really a list that I wrote down, but books that I have bought, but still haven't finish it yet. I have A LOT of it. Haha..

20. Learn to fight
Aaaaaa.... Most of my family learned Silat Gayung Fatani. So, maybe I will try to learn it from them someday.

21. Volunteer
I would loveeeeeeee to. REALLY! So one day, I will find some time, and some things to volunteer, and I will do it.

22. Try a new hobby
And that is.....? I love taking beautiful, pretty, nice, lovely, *etc.* pictures. Then maybe I will borrow my niece's DSLR... Or buy iPhone instead, to start. Heheh..

23. Apply for your dream job
I don't have a dream job. Seriously. So, how? Dreaming of having a bakery shop or bakery's supplies store is not a job to apply, right? It is a dream shop/company to apply. Ekekekekekek..

24. Keep a journal
My blog, is my journal *kinda*. *considered as complete*

25. Have a long conversation... With a stranger
I think I have. But that person is already become my friend. Or I need to have that long conversation with a one-time-meet stranger? *but I think I have done that too* *I think*

26. Do something crazy and spontaneous
Is driving until on top of Gunung Jerai *using my Viva*, with my younger brother, considered done? Because for me *or us*, that IS something crazy, and DEFINITELY spontaneous since we decide it at the very last minute during our visits to Kedah.

27. Get to know yourself
Everytime, bro. EVERY freaking time, ever since I was young. And I am still doing it until now, and I will continue it until forever. So that I won't forget of who I am. Of who I really am.


THERE YOU GO. My answers for 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down. SO, let's count.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Out of 27 *minus 1* things, I have accomplished............ ONLY 10??? Hahahaha.. I still have a long way to go, man. But I will try my very best to complete this. As long as I still have my strength, I will try to accomplish it. Or maybe most of it. Or maybe.... JUST maybe.... If I ever get married, I still can do it after married, right? Then that means I have/need to find a guy who have an 'adventurous' interests as me. Aaaaaaaa.... Hurmmm...
.
.
.
Well, then.... Until next time *or next post*, I guess.

See ya later, alligator!

Comments

Popular Posts