~ From ClustrMaps ~


I realized something from my ClustrMaps website. But before that, let me give you a brief description about what is ClustrMaps. ClustrMaps website shows the locations of all visitors from around the world to your page. Like example, my blog. If you scroll lower, you can see a world map on the right side of this page. If you register with the website, you can not only see which country had viewed your blog, but the page also stores cumulative totals up to millions of visitors for your page. So you'll know how many times your page had been viewed since you start using ClustrMaps.

Okay. Let's get back with my 'realizing something'. It is regarding on which country had viewed my blog. What I realize is that, my blog had always been viewed from California, US, specifically from a place called Mountain View. Is there someone I know from that part of the world, or that particular person just "love/like" to visit my blog?? Or maybe it's just a coincidence that a different person had visits my blog from that part of area..? Hmmm.. Well, I hope I can get an answer. Hehe.. But, if I didn't get any answer, then that's ok. Coz it's not a MUST to give me an answer. I'm just curious. That's all.

Anyways, I would love to thank all of those people who visits my blog even though this is not an up-to-date kinda blog. Haha.. I will try my best to give/put something on this blog so it won't be so gloomy and boring and no-post-better-delete-the-blog kinda blog. Hahahahah.. Okay guyz. I think that's all for now. Thanks again for visiting~!

Comments

Popular Posts