~ BlackberrY 9790 ~

Heheh! Suddenly I feel excited to write a new post for my BLOG!! Hahah!
Welllllll... I'm excited because AT LAST I've bought a new HANDPHONE!!
Owh! Need to correct the word. It's not a HANDPHONE. It's a SMARTPHONE.
Heheh.. I've bought a BLACKBERRY!! Weeeeeeeeee!!
Why am I excited with my Blackberry..? Hurmm..
Just so you know. It's been awhile since I last bought an expensive phone.
And the last 1 is my Motorola Razr V9. *See below for image*
That time the price is RM1800. It's a Privilege offer from Public Bank Credit Card. =D
And to be honest, I love and I miss my Motorola.
Why? Because it's the FIRST phone that I like and I can buy it at the same time.
Of course need to thank my Sis for letting me use the credit card to buy it. ;)
It has a sentimental value *what people used to call it* and it's close to my heart.
So that's why I still keep the phone. =)

Motorola Razr V9. Still miss this phone. =)

Now, I wanna show you my NEW Smartphone that I'm proud of because I bought it myself.
When I said myself, I DO mean with my own money. Well, it's not really MONEY. Heee! ;p
For me, I really LOVE IT! Why? Because it can BOTH use touch screen AND keypad.
Well, it's not Blackberry Torch of course. And also not Blackberry Bold 9900.
I have reasons why I don't like both. And they're because 1 is big, and another 1 is slide type.
Don't need to mention which 1 is 1. ;)
But STILL, I love my Blackberry even it's NOT the latest 1.
At least the design and the feature is nice. That's PERFECT for me. =)
I don't think I need to tell you more. Just view the pic below. ;p

My NEW Blackberry Bold 9790. :-* Price: RM1440

Comments

Shinwau said…
aku nak gak la wey.....aku pun tgh simpan duit nak bli. jgn kate ringtone wwe lagi wey.
SyaD03 said…
heee! bli syue jgn x bli!! kalo bli cm aku pnye murah je skang.. touch screen bley, keypad pon bley.. b'baloi2.. nnt ko dh bli cpt2 add BBM aku.. aku pkai kt no maxis aku.. ekekekek..

Popular Posts