Sometimes...

Sometimes I'm tired of being nice with people..
But sometimes I'm tired for having these angry to people..

Sometimes I'm tired of being patience with people..
But sometimes I don't want to get in a fight with people..

Sometimes I feel like want to be left alone..
But most of the times I don't want to be left alone..

Sometimes I just want to feel how to be in love again..
But sometimes I'm just happy with the way I am right now..
Single..

Sometimes 50% of me feel like want to get married..
To feel how to be a wife and mother..
But sometimes 50% of me don't feel like getting married..
And happy for being single..
Happy that I don't have to care for "others"..
Happy that I don't have to think about "others" too much..
Happy that I don't have to take care of "others" feelings..
Happy that I don't have to play with my own feelings and heart..
Because I know..
That I have someone to look up to..
Someone who is a single lady..
Someone that have been doing this for years..
And still doing it until now..
And that is............











.: MY MOM :.

LOVE YOU MOM.. YOU'RE REALLY A STRONG WOMAN..

Comments

Anonymous said…
sometimes i think you think so much. Nothing in this world can be solved by thinking only. Always say a prayer to resolve your problem

Popular Posts